I will from time to time blog about my experience as a Tripp. I hear they're a funny bunch, so I think have lots of adventures ahead of me. I'll keep you posted on the highlights. -Gabriel
Friday, May 04, 2007
PS - what's that on my head?
You may wonder what crazy thing I'm wearing on my head these days. I'm not shooting off into space on a mission or joining the NFL, but rather I have a somewhat common condition called plagiocephaly which means my head looks kind of funny in back. So, my parents decided that I could wear this helmet the next 4 or so months and after which, I'll have the best looking head around! I don't mind it too much - in fact, it doesn't keep me from partying one bit (see the bottom photo).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment