
While my dad worked during the day, my mom and I went on some field trips to places like the Empire State Bldg...
...the Metropolitan Museum of Art (this is the Temple of Dendur in the Egyptian section) ...
...Uncle Ezer and Auntie Jan on the Upper West Side where we had dinner one evening...
...MOMA (Museum of Modern Art in its new building), shopping in SOHO, exploring Central Park and watching people operate little sailboats in a pond, and LOTS of good naps at the hotel.
Not long before we went on the trip, my parents introduced me to the holiday of Easter which was really fun to celebrate. I got together with some of my buddies at my friend Orlando's house for a Easter egg hunt, though Matthew seemed to be more interested in pulling off my ears...

That's about it for now. We're going to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Tripp next weekend so I'm sure I'll more to write about after that trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment