Thursday, May 31, 2007

Celebrating Mother's Day (also "Grandma's Day")

What a fun May I've had. Lots of sunshine in Seattle and warm temperatures, too! Just about 77 degrees outside right now. And, best of all, I got to fly to California with my parents to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Tripp in Tiburon to celebrate Mother's Day. My Uncle Kevin and Aunt Katie also came to town from Phoenix so I got to meet them for the first time.

Here we are in downtown Tiburon after a lovely brunch at the legendary "Sam's" restaurant. Well, my meal was ok (sweet potatoes, peaches and mum mums), but everyone else seemed to enjoy their food.

Grandpa picked us up at the airport in San Francisco and before we went to Tiburon, we stopped off for a photo-op at the Marin side of the Golden Gate Bridge. Pretty cool!


Grandpa Tripp took his furry friend, Oso, to the hillside above his home to play ball and get a good workout in.

I like this dog. He's much more cuddly and friendly than my cat, Sydney. And, he fetches.

Sunday morning we walked down to the park for a few minutes of swingin'. Grandma and I had a terrific time in the playground on the swings.

No comments: