Auntie Rabya and mom on the "Eye" with Parliament, Big Ben and the Thames behind them:
Grandma and I cruising around town in a London Black cab. You can see Harrods department store way in the background behind us (far left). It was only 2 blocks away from the flat where we were staying. Great neighborhood:
This artwork is how time felt in London - we all had a lot of adjusting to do with the eight hour time difference. I didn't like to sleep much at night so that I could play with my toys and watch Baby Einstein. My mom was pretty tired...
*Incidentally, this is a statue based on one of Dali's paintings that was on display near the London Eye:
Here were are in St James Park the day before we went home - we ate at a very nice little spot called "Inn the Park" right nearby. The Palace of Whitehall is right behind us in the photo, with Buckingham Palace at the other end of the park:
There were tons of ducks and swans eagerly eating bread from a gal near us. I loved watching them swim and fly around.
No comments:
Post a Comment