Thursday, June 28, 2007

East or West, Home is Best!

My mom, grandma and I returned from London a few days ago and certainly are thrilled to be back in the States, though we did have our share of fun in London.

We got to meet Auntie Rabya for the first time (my mom and I) and did a little bit of touring around town in between my naps.

Here we are at Westminster Abbey...I'm taking a rather nonchalant pose:

I like getting out of my stroller and into my mom's arms:

We also dropped by Piccadilly Circus for a photo-op with the millions of tourists. Kind of reminds me of Times Square in NYC, but it wasn't quite as crazy and loud:

One morning, while I took a nap at the flat we'd rented, mom, Auntie Rabya and Uncle Andrew went to ride the London Eye:

Here is Auntie Rabya and Uncle Andrew enjoying the view:

No comments: