
Hello Friends and Family,
This is my first blog and I am excited to share my adventures with you. I was born on August 11th in Seattle and weighed 7 lbs 14 oz. I had a funny cone shaped head for about a day, but it's beginning to look more normal which makes me happy. I live in Seattle with my parents Cam and Jennifer. They seem pretty cool so far.
Here's a Shakespeare quotation that my mommy loves: "There was a star danced, and under it I was born"

I have two sets of grandparents - Mom's parents live nearby and Dad's parents live in California. I had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Prout last night - that was fun. Grandpa Tripp is coming to visit for a while tomorrow.
My favorite things to do are to eat and poo - I'm learning that those two things go hand in hand.
2 comments:
Hi, Gabriel -- Nice to meet you!
Hey baby! How're you growing? I'm looking forward to meeting you someday. :)
Post a Comment