Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Last Days of Summer

Fiona and I were blessed with a wonderfully warm and sunny summer this year. We made sure to spend lots of time outside playing - whether it was a park or our own backyard, we had lots of fun.

Fiona is a good sport when it comes to my "gentle" hugs.

Here I am plotting to steal a kiss.


Uncle Kevin, Aunt Katie, and cousin Nathan came to visit from Phoenix for a long weekend. One evening, we all went to the Everett Aquasox game (minor league). Amazingly, Dora the Explorer and Boots the Monkey were there, too.

Little Nathan sitting with Aunt Katie - he sure is a mellow, nice guy. Fiona and I are lucky to have him for a cousin!

This is a random photo of Fiona at a nearby Starbucks, waiting for mom to come back with goodies to share. She sure looks desperate for coffee.


No comments: