Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Grandma and Grandpa brought us to Remlinger Farms in Carnation over Memorial Day weekend. We went there for the first time last fall right after Fiona was born. I couldn't wait to go back.

I spent the first 1/2 hour playing on a bus near the pony rides. How fun! Grandma went on with me and watched me drive the car, sit in the various seats, wave out the back window, etc...



All of us aboard the train before it left the station:


I'm already an excellent driver. Here I am cruising down the road with Grandma and mom:

Fiona hanging out in her stroller while I played:


Last fall I loved riding the roller coaster, but this year after one ride, I decided to call it quits:

Mom and dad went on it - I wasn't very happy about that and had a nice tantrum:

Riding the boats:

Good old Fiona watching me have fun:

Riding the pumpkins with dad:


Fiona out of her stroller:


Pony rides:
A super-fun Merry-go-round that I rode with some cute girls:


* Thanks to Grandpa for taking all of these pictures (and sharing them with mom and dad)

No comments: