Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

On Halloween my family went to celebrate at church with a really fun Harvest party. Last year I dressed up for Halloween as a firefighter, but this year I decided to be a ninja. Though it turned out that I was an injured ninja with a sprained foot from a vicious street fight.

Photo op with mom, dad and Fiona...

...who was asleep like always. Mom had a really cute costume for Fiona (a little flower), but she decided to snore her way through the Harvest party at church.


Face painting. I asked for a scary dragon, but instead she gave me a...

...cute little pumpkin. After the party, my parents didn't wash my face before bed and so I woke up with a perfect "stamp" of the pumpkin on my sheets. I still ask about the pumpkin most days when I wake up in the morning.


Art project with dad


Fishing for ducks to get candy treats


No comments: