I will from time to time blog about my experience as a Tripp. I hear they're a funny bunch, so I think have lots of adventures ahead of me. I'll keep you posted on the highlights. -Gabriel
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Up, Up and Away - I Turn 2 Today!!!
This last weekend all my grandparents, my uncle Matt and parents (aka Dada & Mama) celebrated my 2nd birthday. I like the number 2. It happens to be my favorite # of them all, so it was a great excuse to have a party.
My mama's attempt at the Food Network Cake Decorating Challenge... at least the airplane cake tasted great and kind of matched my t-shirt
My grandpa pretending to be a strange combo of Capt Hook and "Pingu" the claymation penguin
Burning off some extra energy whilst chasing my dada around the table
Examining a miniature toy camera with my Uncle Matt
I'm going to take down Elmo...
He doesn't even know I'm coming...
Aargh! Foiled again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment