I will from time to time blog about my experience as a Tripp. I hear they're a funny bunch, so I think have lots of adventures ahead of me. I'll keep you posted on the highlights. -Gabriel
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Fun at Grandma and Grandpa Tripps'
I'm so lucky! I have both sets of grandparents around now that my dad's parents moved up from the Bay Area this past spring. And, most Wednesdays I get the whole day with them to play golf, swim, chase the dog, and run around the tennis courts. They're gonna have me playing a mean game of golf before you know it.

This is where they put me for "time-outs"... just kidding. My favorite dog, Oso, lets me crawl in his cage every now and then.
I love all the attention I receive - here I am with grandma, dada, and mama while grandpa is taking the picture. I've heard things are going to change soon once my baby sister arrives in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment