Monday, May 19, 2008

A bit overdue

My parents noticed that my hair was getting rather voluminous and decided it was time to get my haircut again. Since I had an okay time the first round, I wasn't too nervous to give it another try.

The photos are a little fuzzy since they're taken on my dad's iPhone, but they'll give you a decent picture of the neat decoration at Beach Comber Kids Cuts.

You can see a video screen in the background. When I arrived they let me pick a movie or TV show to watch while sitting on the whale seat. I decided that Elmo would be a great distraction in case I got scared. Chris, the hairstylist, was super and made me laugh a lot, esp when she tickled my ears.

Voila! I'm all done and looking good. Before leaving, I wanted to see how tall I'm getting these days. Just shy of 3ft with my Stride Rites on.

No comments: