The Stride Rites seem to have the most natural fit on my wide feet:
I will from time to time blog about my experience as a Tripp. I hear they're a funny bunch, so I think have lots of adventures ahead of me. I'll keep you posted on the highlights. -Gabriel
Thursday, November 08, 2007
If the Shoe Fits...
Now that I'm semi-officially walking, my mom and grandma brought me for my first walking shoes at Nordstrom, a Seattle tradition. A very nice lady named Christine helped me figure out what size I am (5 1/2) and which pair I'd like to wear most:

The Stride Rites seem to have the most natural fit on my wide feet:
Let's just take them all:
A test run with Grandma:
Once we picked out the shoes and bought them, Christine took my picture, gave me a "Nordy" doll, and a green BALLOON!! But, I think that the plug in the wall was the most exciting part of our visit to Nordstrom. I love sticking my fingers in holes, much to my mom's horror.
The Stride Rites seem to have the most natural fit on my wide feet:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on being mobile! Tell mom that by stifling your "hole" investigations, she's missing valuable teaching moments... :P
Post a Comment