Friday, September 07, 2007

End of Summer Adventure

The rushing water going by us was so cool! We had a great time in Whistler.
My parents put me into my own little chariot and we went on my first ever bike ride. We spent about two hours riding around the lakes at Whistler.

That's mom bringing up the rear.

I couldn't believe it, those planes turn into boats and back into planes!
I didn't understand what my parents were trying to do until I saw the photo!

Someday, I'll get to go down one of those crazy rivers in one of these!


Here I am with my parents on a dock at Alpha Lake.
Here I am with Mom on the dock.


I like to play with dad's hat, but not wear it :-)Watching the horse eat made me hungry!
Daddy and me in the gondola. I think we're coming back here again in a few months when there is snow!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe what a little man Gabriel is becoming! I hope I get to meet him in person soon :)