Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!! Photo to follow soon

Today my parents brought me into Childrens Hospital for a consultation with the "helmet guy", Russell. I recently reached the 4 month mark for it and had to get a second opinion about how my head looks now. He declared that I was finished with therapy and wouldn't have to wear it again!
My parents were thrilled, though with a little trepidation as I'm tearing around the house, getting into all sorts of mischief... and banging my head on things, without getting hurt. That will all change now since the helmet has been retired. Uh oh!
I'll be sure to post a photo of me soon so that you all can see how handsome (and symmetrical) I look.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yea for you, Gabriel! You (and your parents, even more so)have certainly been a trooper. Here's to a bump-free month ahead!